Live Show: 03/15/97
Reviewed by: Jason Reiser
Moxy appeared at the 8th Annual Harvard Winter Folk Festival. The
show was held in Sanders Theater at Harvard University. More details about the show will be available soon.
- Peace of Mind (Buy Our Brand New Disc)
- BJ Don't Cry
- I Love My Boss (off mics, in audience)
- You Will Go to the Moon
- Gotta Get a Message to You
- The Drinking Song
- Today's the Day That We Fight Back
- Michigan Malitia
- Johnny Saucep'n
- My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors
- King of Spain
- Green Eggs & Ham (short)
Some other tidbits from the performance include:
- The length of the show was 1 hour 20 minutes.
- Feel free to help contribute to this section!
Back to the tour dates 1997 page