Live Show: 9/19/96
Reviewed by: Frank Maynard
This show's info is thanks to Frank Maynard, and much of what is written here
is direct quotes from his post on The Bargainville Discount Store...
Moxy appeared at Seventh House in Pontiac, MI, and took the stage around
10:10PM. Big Rude Jake opened up for the Früvous-Four.
- Mike was on the stage all by himself and did a quick rendition of 'Dancing
Cheek to Cheek' until the rest of the band joined him on stage.
- It's Too Cold
- Gotta Get a Message to You
- Someone brought four chocolate horseshoes up to the stage during the song,
and Dave flung one into the audience saying "Horseshoes have gotta be tossed".
- Cheek to Cheek (reprise, with gusto)
- Dave does a few bars of Jimi Hendrix's 'Star Spangled Banner' while
audience yells "O Canada"
- Spiderman (performed among audience)
- You Will Go To The Moon
- The Kids' Song
- My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors
- Stuck in the 90's
- Green Eggs & Ham
- Present Tense Tureen
- Johnny Saucep'n
- Organ Grinder
- No, No Raja
- The Incredible Medicine Show
- Mike goes to replace a string, and the rest of the band sing
'Something stupid like I Love You'.
- James, the trombone player from Big Rude Jake, got his horn out and
when the song was over, ran up on stage and they launched into "Centerpiece",
to be joined by Jake for the lyrics.
- Video Bargainville
- King of Spain
- I Love My Boss
- Dancing Queen Medley
Some other tidbits from the performance include:
- Feel free to help contribute to this section!
Back to the main tour dates page