Live Show: 10/12/96
Reviewed by: Michele Liguori
Moxy appeared at the Met Cafe, taking the stage around 10:15pm. Jian, still riding
high from 2 excellent performances in Baltimore and Philly, was heard to remark, "Law
of averages says tonight's gonna suck."
Marshall Crenshaw also appeared that night after Moxy's set.
- Buy Our Disc
- B.J. Don't Cry
- "Every Thursday hit the Roxy"
- Heatseeker Boy
- Video Bargainville
- The Incredible Medicine Show
- Lazlo's Career
- I Love My Boss
- You Will Go to the Moon
- The Kids' Song
- Ash Hash
- About 15 seconds into it, Dave broke 2 guitar strings. He started strumming
an E chord on the strings that remained, which segued into the Beatles' "Within
You, Without You" and then into the entire Nirvana song "All Apologies".
- Stuck in the 90's
- My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors
- River Valley
- Right Wing Shit
- Get in the Car
- Jockey Full of Bourbon (full version)
- King of Spain
- Green Eggs and Ham
Some other tidbits from the performance include:
- Apparently, the sound mix wasn't too great, especially during the encore.
- Feel free to help contribute to this section!
Back to the main tour dates page