Live Show: 10/22/96
New York, NY
Reviewed by: Bill Bowen
Moxy played at the Mercury lounge for two consecutive nights, this review
being the first night's. They played to a packed house, and apparently brought
along lots of new frugoods. (can't wait to get *my* hands on 'em :-)
This show has been dubbed by Bill as the "Oh Dear" show.
Check out the review for the following day's show for even more Fru-info...
- Heatseeker Boy
- Video Bargainville
- The Incredible Medicine Show (Murray on lead)
- They resang the ending substituting the word "hurled" for
tossed, because 'tossed is such a musical word'.
- Lazlo's Career
- Spiderman - with new marketing tool "Pirate Spiderman".
- You Will Go to the Moon
- The Kids' Song
- Ash Hash
- Stuck in the 90's
- My Baby Loves a Bunch of Authors
- River Valley
- Right-Wing Shit
- Get in the Car
- You Shook Me All Night Long (played on banjo with full harmonies)
- Present Tense Tureen
- Johnny Saucep'n
- No, No Raja
- King of Spain
- Green Eggs and Ham
Some other tidbits from the performance include:
- Feel free to help contribute to this section!
Back to the main tour dates page