...to those who've made this page possible!!
Specifically: (in alphabetical order)
This page is liable to grow to huge proportions!! :-)
- First, to all the people who aren't mentioned here by name. Countless thanks to people who
have sent me pics, setlists, tour date info, suggestions, comments, and all the other stuff that has
made FDC so successful!
- Addenbrooke, Laurie (ADDENBROOKE.LAURIE@karloff.fstrf.org)
For pics from the Falconridge folk festival (07/27/96) show. For the post-'Wood' 95 tour schedule. For the Falconridge festival program.
- Angel (JPFREAKS@aol.com)
For pictures from 4/11 and 4/17/97 shows.
- The Bargainville Discount Store (email@example.com)
For keeping the mailing list alive, which allowed me to get this page's
existence to more Moxy fans than I could have done alone.
- Baskin, Jessica
For pics from the 8/24/97 show.
- Bogdan, Troy (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For info on the 8/6/97 and 8/7/97 shows.
- Bowen, Bill (email@example.com)
For info on the 10/22/96 and 10/23/96 shows. For lyrics to "You Will Go to the Moon".
For contributing the entire content of the "Fruvous Supplement" for use on FDC. For helping
me get permission to use "The Fruvous Pages" material on FDC.
- Campbell, Colleen (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For mailing me pics from the Fringe festival in Edinburgh, Scotland. For info
on the Cleveland (9/21/96) show. For the bios in the About the Band section. For helping
in so many other ways with FDC.
- Caparelli, Melissa (email@example.com)
For article from 6/28/95.
- Cizas, Kristina (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For info on the 9/06/96 show
- Connelly, Mike (email@example.com)
For a preliminary set of lyrics for YWGTTM.
- Cosgrove, Marty (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For offering to mail me some of the old Quills, and for announcing my page
on alt.music.moxy-fruvous. For info on the Cleveland (9/21/96) show.
For pics from the Oberlin (9/7/96) show.
- D'Amico, Toni (email@example.com)
For 4 pics from the 6/13/97 show.
- Davidson, Dianne
For letting me use the scanner so much. :-)
- DeCamp, Zac (NoNoRaja@aol.com)
For guitar tab to a BUNCH of songs.
- Faaland, Nikolai (NIKOLAI@NWLINK.COM)
For the Moxy Quiz (from alt.music.moxy-fruvous)
- Fisher, Towne & Associates (http://www.fishertowne.com)
For hosting fruvous dot com starting 7/15/97.
- Floyd, Jered (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For scanned setlists from 9/28/97 and 10/4/97.
- Heminway, Mark (email@example.com)
For making some great graphics for FDC. Check out his home page.
- Hoffmann, Sarah (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For countless articles, especially ones from the distant past.
- Goldberg, Lisa (email@example.com)
For pics from *tons* of shows.
- Jablonski, Dan (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For setlist and pics from the 7/5/97 show.
- Jankowski, Bill (email@example.com)
For the wonderful cartoon of Fruvous on the main page.
- Jered (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For setlist and pics from the 7/5/97 show.
- Johnson, Sharilyn (email@example.com)
For info on the Toronto (9/2/96) show and for the transcription of Jian
on DNTO on 7/20/96. For info on the Quebec City (8/21/96) show. For info
on the Winnipeg (9/27-9/28/96) shows. For left arrow pic and tons o' grafx. For
her writeup about the band.
- Jude & Marcus (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For being so great and giving me advance info about tour dates, venues, etc...
- Laurence, Matt (email@example.com)
For a bass player article focusing on Murray.
- Liguori, Michele (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For info on the 8/29/96 show. For info on the 10/12/96 show.
- Ludwig, Jim (JimL@FisherTowne.Com)
From Fisher, Towne & Associates; thanks to Jim for helping fruvous.com find its new home.
- Maloney, Chad (email@example.com)
For info from the Bloomington (7/31) show. For being probably the biggest proponent of FDC I have
ever met. Thanks for plugging the site Chad!
- Matte, Patrick (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For scanned pix of the indie tape cover.
- Maynard, Frank (email@example.com)
For info on the 9/19/96 show.
- Pollack, Lisa
For her pics from the liner notes of 'Live Noise'.
- Rad (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For pics from the 6/22/97 show.
- Reiser, Jason (email@example.com)
For setlists from 6/26-6/27/96 shows. For helping out in so many ways with FDC (thanks man!).
- Richardson, Debra (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For the set of 1992 lyrics.
- Rolph, Heather (email@example.com)
For always keeping me up to date with Fru-happenings in the Toronto/Hamilton area. For pics from various shows.
For keeping my finger on the Canadian Fruvous pulse.
- SantaLucia, Mike & Kelly (FruFamily@aol.com)
For info regarding various shows (including St. Catharines, Falconridge, Danforth). For pics from various shows,
including 10/3/97. For countless articles and other net stuff.
- Schwan, Phil (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For info on the Toledo show (9/18/96).
- Scialdone, Mike (email@example.com)
For allowing me to use some of his great Moxy photos on FDC.
- Snodgrass, Zard (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For pics from the Newport folk festival (08/11/96). For helping FDC in so many ways
and always being there to help out.
- Spidey the Fun-licker (email@example.com)
For scanned images and pics of Rochester fruvous stuff.
- Stress, Marc (firstname.lastname@example.org)
For info on the 7/26/96 Oswego show.
- Traugott, Chris (TraugottCM@aol.com)
For pics from the Newport Folk Festival (08/11/96) show. For letting me borrow
the Poetreason CD. For 1/28/93 Indie artist article. For countless other contributions
that have helped FDC.
- Walsh, Chris & Maureen (ChrisMoe95@aol.com)
For pics from 8/10/97 & 9/1/97 shows and for countless other pics that always seem to
come out perfect somehow! :-)
- Woodward, Josh (email@example.com)
For the tab for the 'b' album and for all the other chord progressions he's contributed.
Back to the main page...